1.1. In this document, the following capitalized terms will have, unless the context otherwise indicates, the meanings specified below:
TRADEMARKS: represent the trademarks of Smart Balance Technology Srl, such as, but not limited to the name Smart Balance.
SITE: represents the Internet SITE belonging to Smart Balance, which is located at www.smartbalanceshops.com, through which the USER has access to information on services and products offered / provided by Smart Balance in the network of Smart Balance stores.
Smart Balance: represents the companyEvo Belgium, headquartered in AVENUE CROKAERT 72, zip 1150 WOLUWE SAINT PIERRE,city Brussel, country BELGIUM and having the Unique Registration Code BE0746715205.
USER: represents the person who accesses the SITE, for private or professional purposes and who has accepted the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of this SITE, fulfilling in this sense all the requirements of the registration process;
ABUSIVE USE: represents the use of the SITE in a way contrary to the practice in the field, of the regulations and of the legislation in force or in any other way that can produce Smart Balance damages.
2. Site content
2.1. The information published on the SITE is information of general interest about Smart Balance, the products sold by it, its partners as well as other information considered by Smart Balance to be of interest to USERS.
2.2. The information is usually made available to USERS, free of charge. Smart Balance reserves the right to implement certain services on the SITE that will be offered for a fee to USERS.
2.3. Smart Balance is the owner of all intellectual property rights over the SITE, respectively over its design and content as well as over all Trademarks registered in the name and published on the SITE
The USER has the obligation to respect all the intellectual property rights of Smart Balance, provided by the legislation in force.
3. Use of the site
3.1. The USER undertakes to access and use the SITE for purposes and by means that do not constitute an abusive use.
4. Limitation of liability Smart Balance Technology Srl
4.1. Responsibility for the content of the SITE. Smart Balance is not and cannot be held liable for damages caused by errors, inaccuracies or non-updating of information published or maintained on the SITE, which is not due to its fault. USERS can find detailed information in the network of Smart Balance stores.
4.2. If the prices or other details regarding the products / promotions were displayed incorrectly, including due to the fact that they were entered incorrectly in the database, we reserve the right to cancel the delivery of the respective product and to notify the customer by phone / e- mail as soon as possible, about the error, if the product has not been delivered yet.
4.3. The characteristics of the products presented on the SITE are taken over / made available by manufacturers and / or suppliers and Smart Balance does not assume responsibility for the correctness of this information.
4.4. The prices of the products on this SITE are informative and may undergo unannounced changes. The promotions presented on the SITE are valid in the mentioned time period / in case a time period is not mentioned, they are valid within the limits of the available stocks. The prices displayed on the SITE are not identical to those in the Smart Balance store network, so there may be differences between the price of the product displayed on the SITE and the one displayed in the Smart Balance store network. Orders whose products ordered on the SITE have a lower price than the one displayed in the Smart Balance stores remain valid and will be honored in the order of their registration on the SITE and depending on the stock limit available for each product in the order. All products presented on this SITE are available within the available physical stock. In case of stock depletion, the Smart Balance representative will offer alternatives by presenting other similar products in terms of appearance and technical specifications with the ordered product whose stock has been depleted.
4.5. Also, the images are presented on the SITE by way of example, and the delivered products may differ from the images in any way, due to changes in features, design without prior notice by the manufacturers.
4.6. A pre-ordered product is a product that is to be launched and can be purchased before launch. The manufacturer reserves the right to change the release date and price of the product without notice. Pre-ordered products are added to the cart in the same way as any other product in the online store. By making a pre-order, you make sure that you will receive the product immediately after launch and that you will benefit from a very good price. The pre-ordered products will be delivered, on the day of launch or within 1-2 working days from launch, if the product exists on the Smart Balance stock on the day of launch. If the product arrives in the possession of Smart Balance after the launch date, the delivery will be made in 1-2 working days from the moment the product enters the Smart Balance stock. Pre-orders are paid in the same way as a normal order, through any of the accepted payment methods. In any of the situations (payment on delivery or online payment) it is necessary to wait for confirmation by phone or email from an operator, when the product becomes available. You can cancel a pre-order at any time. If the latter has already been paid, you can choose to return the amount or credit your account for another order.
4.7. In the case of refrigerators that have the specification of a reversible door, to change the direction of door opening (if necessary), we inform you of the following:
• Please contact the technical assistance service mentioned on the product warranty certificate;
• This service can be performed for a fee, depending on each manufacturer.
Note - any unauthorized intervention implicitly leads to the loss of the product warranty
4.8. Smart Balance reserves the right to complete and modify any information on the SITE.
4.9. Any problem caused by the products and / or services presented on the SITE will be solved amicably within 15 working days from the date of notifying the problems in writing, by the USER.
5.0. Smart Balancenu is not liable for any loss, costs, lawsuits, claims, expenses or other liabilities, if they are directly caused by non-compliance with the Terms and Conditions.
5.1. Smart Balance is not responsible for the damages created as a result of the non-functioning of the Site as well as for those resulting from the impossibility to access certain links published on the Site.
5.2. Using the Internet Browser. Smart Balance guarantees the optimal use of the Site through the minimum use of Internet Explorer 6.
5.3. We inform you that any complaints regarding the aesthetic deficiencies of the products will be taken into account and will be analyzed only if they are claimed within the first 48 hours from the moment of receiving the product.
5.4. The payment methods for completing an online order are: cash on delivery, online with bank card, payment order. If you opt for online payment by bank card, we inform you that the payment registration does not guarantee the confirmation and delivery of the order. If the order is not confirmed, the amount paid will be refunded to your account as soon as possible.
5.5. The registration of the order does not represent its confirmation. After taking the order, it will be processed by our operators in order to confirm and establish the delivery details. Delivery time is 1-5 working days from order confirmation.
5.6. During the Easter holidays, in winter, of the Black Friday event, as well as during the whole other campaigns of the company, the processing of an order as well as its delivery can take between 7-10 working days.
5.7. When purchasing sealed audio or video recordings (games, movies, music, etc.), please check the integrity and its contents when receiving the package. Any subsequent complaints regarding the lack of the activation code or the CD will not be considered. "
6. Accessing the SITE www.smartbalanceshops.com - implies the acceptance of the USERS that their personal data be kept and processed by the Smart Balance company. The purposes of processing this data are: creating a database for statistical reports, information about the promotions of the Smart Balance store network or about any other promotions or activities carried out by Smart Balance through any means of communication (mail, e-mail, telephone, SMS, etc.). Smart Balance Technology Srl is the sole owner of the information collected from this site. Smart Balance Technology Srl undertakes that personal data will not be disclosed to third parties by sale, partial disclosure, or rental. The only exceptions to this rule are the direct marketing operator that performs various specific actions agreed by Smart Balance, based on an NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) and a contract, both validated by the Legal Department and institutions involved in providing the application service for obtaining a financing solution.
7. Data collection - is done through various ways and specific tools such as: professional traffic tracking software, newsletter management application, by saving in databases the various contact forms available on the site that are completed by users, by online questionnaires etc.
We use IP addresses to analyze browsing habits, administer the site, track user interests and gather demographic information for internal use. All these aim to increase the ease of use of the site and publish information as relevant as possible to the interests of users. IP addresses have nothing to do with personal information.
8. Restricted access and unsubscription - there are areas on the site that require registration (see Registration) or subscription (see newsletter). In the case of the newsletter, each edition / alert also contains the way to unsubscribe; once accessed this option, unsubscribing is applied immediately, no further confirmation from users is required. Depending on the type of registration (creation of a site account, newsletter subscription, online credit form application), the user can be asked for data such as: name, surname, email, address, CNP, company, etc.
In the case of the application, "Recommend to a friend", the name and e-mail address of the friend of the person to whom you want to recommend a Smart Balance product / newsletter will be requested. The application will automatically send your friend an e-mail inviting him to visit the site. Smart Balance stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this unique email. No other alerts / information were sent to the friend's address, without his prior consent.
11. Notifications and actions regarding information about users - at the written request of users, dated and signed, sent to the address Smart Balance, it undertakes: a) to confirm to applicants, whether or not to process personal data; this is done free of charge, once a year; b) to rectify, update, block, delete or transform into anonymous data, free of charge, the data whose processing does not comply with the provisions of Law no. 677/2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data; c) to stop the processing of the user's personal data, if he requests it.
12. Communication of changes If a user's identifying information changes (such as a zip code) or if a user wishes to opt out of our services, we will take care to correct, update or delete those personal data that have been entrusted to us. by the user. This can be done either on the registration page or through the contact form.
Any change in the terms of this policy will be communicated to users by email, so that they are always informed about the information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances, if any, we make it public. Users may or may not agree to the use of the information for other purposes. We will use the information in accordance with the policy under which the information was collected.
13. Security This site adopts all security measures necessary to protect the personal information of our users. When filling in personal data on our site, the information will be protected both offline and online. All personal information will be processed through secure pages that use the SSL encryption system, marked with a padlock symbol, positioned at the bottom of the Microsoft Internet Explorer browser window.
For more information on the security standards practiced on this site, access the Contact section.
Law no. 363/2007: on combating incorrect practices of traders in relation to consumers and harmonization of regulations with European legislation on consumer protection
Law no. 449/2003: regarding the sale of products and the guarantees associated with them
Order no. 21/1992: on consumer protection
Order no. 34/2014: on consumer protection when concluding and executing distance contracts. Any complaints received from corporate clients will not be taken into account.
Information on ecodesign requirements for household washing machines - Annex IV of Regulation (EU) no. 1015/2010 of the Commission of 10 November 2010 implementing Directive 2009/125 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council on the ecodesign requirements for household washing machines.
Information on ecodesign requirements for household dishwashers - Annex IV of Regulation (EU) no. 1016/2010 of the Commission of 10 November 2010 implementing Directive 2009/125 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council on the ecodesign requirements applicable to household dishwashers.