- If the parcel/goods have arrived damaged or has a visible defect If you received the wrong product Or the product does not match the product description/is missing part on delivery:
This MUST be reported within 24 hours of delivery of the goods WITH your Order number and pictures.
You must email pictures (in jpeg, png, or PDF file format) of:
the damage to the goods, all sides of the shipping box/packaging, including the shipping label to ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) so that we can log your claim immediately.
Outside of this time period, and without the photographic proof, we may be unable to help due to restrictions placed on us by the courier. Tracked Parcels must also be signed-for as damaged on the couriers system.
Dependant on stock levels, we will either replace the item or give you a full refund (including original postage costs). Please advise which option you prefer.
In cases where we need to receive the item back before the replacement or refund can be issued, we are able to provide a Pre-paid Returns label which can be used at a local Post Office to return the product. We may be able to arrange a collection where needed.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Obvious signs of use
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery .
- We do not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, misuse or normal wear and tear.